Welcome to https://vosmos.events (hereinafter, ‘Website’) a website owned by Kestone CL Asia Hub Pte Ltd incorporated under the Companies Act, (hereinafter, ‘Vosmos’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’).These general terms and conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between the User (‘User’, ‘You’ or ‘Their’) and Us concerning your access and use of the Website, applications and any other online services including any website or online services we operate on behalf of our clients.
By accessing the website, you have read, understood, and agree to be legally bound by all of these Terms and Conditions set forth governing your use of this Website. The Terms and Conditions shall apply to all services, programs, contents, information and products that you may use or otherwise access from time to time through the Website, the application and other services. By accessing the Website and any pages hereof, you are indicating that you have read, acknowledge and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions then please do not use or access the Website.
The “Last updated” date of these Terms and Conditions will inform you about any changes or modifications and you waive the right to receive any specific notice of such changes. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the Website after the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted. We further expect you to further read and understand the other Website policies, which would be treated as a part of this Agreement before using the services offered by us.
2. User Registration
The User shall register by following the instruction/direction on the Website and providing details such as but not limited to profile information.
You may not assign or otherwise transfer your Vosmos account to another party.
You must provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and keep the information up to date at all times.
3. User Representations
By using the Website, you represent and warrant that
- All the information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete to the best of your knowledge;
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such information as necessary and required;
- You have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these terms and conditions;
- You are not under the age of 18;
- You are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you resideor if a minor, you have received parental permission to use the Website;
- You will not access the Website through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise;
- You will not use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- Your use of the Website will not violate any applicable law or regulation;
- You shall not attempt to reverse engineer, de-encrypt, or otherwise derive the design, internal logic, structure or inner workings (including algorithms and source code) of the Website, any other software, products, models, prototypes, or other items provided by Us.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and / or subscription and/or refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof)
4. Website Content
- Vosmos has the right, at any time and from time to time, in its own discretion to add, modify, or remove any of the material or information available on the Website.
- These Terms and Conditions are not intended to and will not, transfer or grant any rights in or to the information other than those which are specifically described herein, and all rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Vosmos.
- We do not warrant the completeness, timeliness or accuracy or any material and information available on the Website.
- Vosmos may offer an online secured access, whether free or subscription based, to its customers/users as a part of the Website services. This access or use of the Website may be terminated for any reason or where it believes that the User has not acted in accordance with the Terms and Condition and other policies of this Website.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
- This Website is the sole property of Vosmos, all rights to, title to, and interest in the content available on the Website, the Websites’ look and feel, the designs, trademarks, service marks and trade names displayed on the Website, and the Website URL’s, are the property of Vosmos or its licensors, and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents, or the proprietary rights and laws.
- The Website and the content are protected by Intellectual property laws and belong solely to Vosmos or its partners, affiliates or contributors.
- No part of any information or material or software from the Website may be copied, removed, recorded, photocopied or duplicated in any form or by any means or re-distributed without Our prior written consent.
- If you download any information or material or any content from this Website, you agree that you will not copy or remove or obscure or alter the content.
- All trademarks, service marks, copyrights, logos and designs used on this Website, whether registered or unregistered, are owned by Vosmos. You may not use or display any trademarks, service marks, logos or designs owned by Vosmos or its affiliates without our prior written consent.
- Any infringement shall be strongly defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
Subscription Option for Event Organisers
Vosmos offers different packages for subscription for Event Organizers:
- Free World
- Super Efficient
- Super Customised
The features of each of these packages and their costing is provided on Website.
Please also visit the Knowledgebase VEP document available on the following weblink for more details on procedure for creation of events, event branding, registration process, payment procedure, etc.
[Please add the link to the updated Knowledgebase document].
Subscription Pricing and Payment
- Vosmos events platform allows you to do a free or a paid event for your attendees. If you wish to create a paid event, please visit the ‘Payment Settings’ section and in this section you may provide details such as the ticket prices, configure payment gateways, refunds etc.
The event gets created as a free event by default. If you wish to make this event a paid event, click the toggle button ‘Is paid event’. If you wish to keep it free for your attendees, keep it disabled.
- Event Pricing: If you are doing a single day event or a multi-day event, you can set ticket prices for your attendees for each day. Under ‘Day wise pricing’ you can set how much would you like to charge for each day for your attendees in Dollars ($).
Payment Gateway: For you to organize a paid event, it is important for you to own an account on ‘Stripe Payment Gateway’ URL: https://stripe.com/ Once you log into your stipe account, you will need to go to your account settings and find the following and put it into respective fields on the Vosmos events platform.
Live Mode & Test Mode: Test mode allows you to test with test card number before you go live. Live mode is when you want the platform to go live for the audience and start collecting money from the audience.
- 1.Secret Key
- 2.Publishable Key
- The Event Organiser agrees that the payment shall be made by it at the particular price and the billing frequency that has been decided by it for a particular paid subscription plan that such Event Organizer subscribes to. The Event Organizer can select the pricing plan which is accessible on Our Website;
- The Event Organiser agrees to provide current, complete, accurate purchase and account information for all subscriptions/purchase made via the Website.
- Vosmos reserves the right to change the subscription price and fee at any time.
- The Event Organiser agrees that the applicable taxes on the subscription and purchase made may vary and Vosmos shall not be liable to notify the User in advance of any changes in the applicable taxes.
- You agree that if your initial payment authorisation is later revoked, your subscription and/or services will be terminated.
- Vosmos will promptly process the payment towards your purchase/subscription. There may be a delay in the activation of subscriptions/services while the payment details are verified.
- You also understand and acknowledge that Vosmos is using a third-party payment gateway for processing payments. You are required to follow all the terms and conditions of such third-party payment gateway provider.
- If your access is terminated in error, you may contact our Customer Care at the following e-mail id email@example.com.
Refund and Cancellation
- The Event Organizer may cancel their subscription plan(s) by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Event Organizer shall not be liable to receive any refunds if they terminate the subscription in the middle of a billing cycle and the Event Organizer shall terminate the subscription before the billing for the next cycle.
6. Subscription Option for Event Attendees
- The payment gateway will be of the Event Organizer and Vosmos will not be in any way responsible for the money being accepted by the Event Organizer.
- Refund Settings: When we accept payments for an event, it is also important to be able to meet the refund requests of the attendees to give them a good experience. Vosmos event platform also provides the option to automate refund requests and manage them.
An Event Organizer can preconfigure the refund criteria in this section by defining the percentage (%) of refund as per time of refund request.
Example: You can set a time from 1/1/2023 to 10/1/2023 which is 1 month before the event day as a 50% refund. So, any request coming in between this time frame will be eligible for a 50% refund.
Note: The request will not automatically be approved. You will get to see the requests under the ‘Refund Request’ section and be able to approve them manually after validating.
- The attendee will have to fill in the details requested by the Event Organizer and choose and plan to pay and get confirmation for the event.
8. Prohibited Activities
You agree that we do not own and shall not be responsible for any information or data you upload, enter or otherwise authorise us to process during the use of our Website. Therefore, you are solely responsible for the accuracy, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness and intellectual property ownership of this information or data.
You may not access or use the Website for any purpose other than that for which we make the Website available. The Website may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Website, you agree not to:
- systematically retrieve data or other content from the Website to create or /compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us;
- make any unauthorized use of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretences;
- use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Website;
- use the Website to advertise or offer to sell goods and services;
- circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website and/or the Content contained therein;
- engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website;
- trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
- make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct;
- engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website;
- attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user;
- sell or otherwise transfer your profile;
- Use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- use the Website as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Website and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise;
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website;
- attempt to bypass any measures of the Website designed to prevent or restrict access to the Website, or any portion of the Website;
- harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Website to you;
- delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content available on the Website;
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Website or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Website;
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”);
- disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Website;
- Use the Website in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
9. Third-Party Websites and Content
The Website may contain (or you may be sent via the Website) links to other websites ("Third-Party Websites") as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties ("Third-Party Content").
You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or services offered on Third-Party Websites and you shall hold us harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services.
Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Websites.
10. Term and Termination
We may terminate your use or participation in the website or delete your account and any content or information that you posted at any time, without warning, in our sole discretion.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party.
In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
11. Modifications and Interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Website at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Website. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Website without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Website.
We cannot guarantee the Website will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Website, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Website at any time or for any reason without notice to you.
You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Website during any downtime or discontinuance of the Website.
12. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions and your use of the Website are strictly governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
Any dispute must be litigated in the courts at [Please add preferred location] to whose exclusive jurisdiction the Parties hereby consent. For purposes of establishing jurisdiction in [Please add location] under this Agreement, each Party hereby waives, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any claim that: (i) it is not personally subject to the jurisdiction of the court; (ii) it is immune from any legal process with respect to it or its property; and (iii) any suit, action or proceeding is brought in an inconvenient forum.
There may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Website at any time, without prior notice.
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Vosmos contains materials, products, views, information, data, statistics, opinions, statements, analysis which has been obtained from various reliable sources and compiled. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties of completeness, reliability, accuracy, adequacy, updating, fullness, functionality, timelines, performance, services, data analysis, information, opinions, statements, materials and views on the Website.
The Users of the website must fully understand and completely agree that any and all actions taken by them based on the materials, products, views, information, data, statistics, opinions, statements, analysis available on the Website has been taken by them at their own risk without any recourse whatsoever to us.
Our Website may contain information, material, views, data or information submitted by users and/or third party websites/sources. We accept no responsibility for accuracy of such content. Users are advised to use their discretion at all times while taking any investment or other decisions.
Vosmos does not make any warranty that the Website will meet your requirements, or that access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected.
All users agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Vosmos harmless, including its subsidiaries, affiliates, and respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of:
Use of the Website;
- Breach of these Terms and Conditions;
- Any breach of user representations and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions;
- Any breach of Applicable Law;
- User violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights;
- Any overt harmful act toward any other user of the Website with whom you connected via the Website.
Vosmos will not be liable to the Users under this Agreement (whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise) for any incidental, consequential, indirect, special, exemplary, or punitive loss or damages; or for lost profits, lost sales or business, lost data (through no fault of Vosmos), business interruption, loss of goodwill, etc, whether or not such Party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Vosmos’s aggregate liability arising out of this Agreement, shall not exceed the Subscription Fees paid by the Event Organisers. This limitation of liability applies in aggregate to the Event Organisers and its Affiliates claims.
16. Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns with respect to the Terms and Conditions or the Website you may contact a representative of Vosmos by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com